Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

the things Jack likes to eat

Celeste said that I should update my blog with a record of all the things Jack likes to eat.
  1. carrots
  2. celery
  3. bell peppers
  4. beans
  5. peas
  6. tomatoes
  7. strawberries
  8. strawberry tops
  9. apples
  10. apple cores
  11. banana bread
  12. butter
  13. all meat
  14. potatoes
  15. lettuce
  16. crumb donuts
  17. milk
  18. crumbs or puddles of almost any sort
  19. ice cream
  20. popcorn
  21. peaches
  22. yogurt
  23. olive oil
  24. spiders
  25. moths
  26. sticks
  27. leaves
  28. deer or elk antlers
  29. raw beef bones
  30. dog food
  31. rawhide
  32. dog treats
  33. ants
  34. wood chips
  35. ropes
  36. plush dog toys
  37. random plastic
  38. socks
  39. underwear
  40. his heartworm pills
  41. cheese
  42. hot dogs
  43. garbage
  44. tissues
  45. toilet paper
  46. paper towels
  47. water bottles
  48. cell phones
  49. sidewalk chalk
  50. crayons
  51. grass
  52. chips
  53. freshly baked loaves of bread
  54. dryer sheets
  55. shampoo
  56. lotion
  57. the wads of hair I brush out of his shedding coat
  58. tennis ball fabric
  59. magazines
  60. newspaper
  61. junk mail
  62. important mail
I can't think of anything else at the moment, but I know there are things I'm forgetting.  And lest you think I'm the least responsible dog owner ever, just know that just because something is on this list doesn't mean that it's something I deliberately feed him.  Most of this list includes things that he has stolen, and much of it is stuff that we carefully guard since he got his taste for it.  Maybe some time I'll tell some of the stories behind these things.

No comments: