Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 12

I've been trying to figure out which thing that I love I would like to feature.  I think the cooler temperatures today have encouraged me to choose the great outdoors!  Then I thought about pictures I could use, and I figured I couldn't go wrong in pulling from Sean's smugmug collection, because he has the photographic skill and the energy + willpower to get to these amazing places. 

I want to be behind the camera in all these photos - not because I love taking pictures, but because I can feel the cool air on my skin in the mountains, smell the salt water on the beaches, and in general just imagine the sensations I would feel were I there.  I have had a small sampling of all these things, and while I guess I'm not as addicted to it as Sean (or I would make more of an effort than I do), there are few things that speak peace to my soul the way solitude in nature does.  It's a beautiful planet that we live on, even if we have turned parts of it into trash.








1 comment:

Kathie said...

Did Sean really take all these pictures?!?! Holy Cow! He could be a photographer for a magazine! Good post Sharon:)