Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back from 'Vacation'

See, I don't go on very many vacations. But I do plan ahead and take time off of work so that I can vacate myself from my job. I did that Monday and Tuesday of this week. It was delicious. I slept and slept and only did what I wanted to do. Believe me, I know how lucky I am! Going back today was difficult to say the least, but I did it, and when I got there I found out that I now have a new boss! Should be interesting....Over the next week or so though, I'm supposed to be thinking about where I want to go in the company over the next few months or years. At this point, I have no idea. Any of you know?

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Who's your new boss? Did someone leave? Tell me tell me!