Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

7 Things you probably don't know about me

Mindy tagged me on this - I thought it would be fun to try to come up with things to say that even my family doesn't know, even though everyone's probably tired of hearing me talk about myself...you guys will have to tell me if you know these things already or not.

  1. Showering at night is more than just a convenience to me. I love getting into clean sheets with clean, soft skin and slightly wet hair.
  2. I have sometimes thought that a career in law would appeal to me. I love language, and the manipulation of words to create different meanings. I love to think of all different angles in a situation and to analyze things down to the smallest detail.
  3. There is a small part of me that craves a certain aspect of the limelight. If I felt better about myself that part of me would very likely grow.
  4. Sometimes I stay up late at night even though I'm completely exhausted - simply because the time passes too quickly when I sleep and I don't usually want the morning to come. (Note the time of this post)
  5. I really, really, really love organization.
  6. I can spot a spider in my room like no one else can. I've memorized the shadows, marks, colors, and specks of dust in my room so thoroughly that I can instantly spot something that's out of place (like a spider).
  7. I no longer wish I could get married.

So what do you think? Did you already know these things?

2 comments:

Eric and Kim Peckham said...

(This is Celeste...not Mom). I thought I knew you better than anyone, but even I was surprised by some of these. For example, I didn't know that you held a love for organization. I can see it now, but it surprised me to read it. The interest in a law degree is also kind of surprising to me, although I think you would be great at it...the details, analyzing, and arguing and defending your position to the death. :) I loved that you were able to come up with great things like this and I LOVED reading them! #7--we need to talk. :)

Eric and Kim Peckham said...

The answer to "did 'I'already know these things" about you?
1.no, 2. no, 3.no, 4.yes, 5.no,
6.yes, 7.yes.

We love you!