I wonder if I would like football if my brother wasn't playing it? I don't dislike it, but the thing I like the most about it is DEFINITELY watching Daniel play. I think he's the best.
This touchdown didn't actually occur today, it happened a couple of weeks ago. But I thought it would be fun to highlight it for those of you who might not have seen it. Watch for the reverse - Daniel's number 27!
3 comments:
cool! my brothers never played sports. I don't know what its like. Thanks for sharing! :)
Okay so I admit that I am a blog stocker!! But I work nights and sometimes there is not much else to do. I am happy that I found your blog and read every post. Love the haircut! My blog is private to protect my kidos so if you would like to view it, send me an email alaina0117@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list. Hope life is treating you well and Happy 26th soon. The charlie chocolate factory song on your playlist is creepy!! LOL
Love ya girlfriend.
Okay so I thought that I would tell you- now that you are one of my blog readers, you must comment when you visit. I know its stupid but I love reading comments lol.
Post a Comment