Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mindy tagged me! Now I have something to write about!

Thanks Mindy - I was struggling to know what to post, so here goes.........

Shows I like to watch:
  1. The Office
  2. Lost
  3. MASH
  4. Numb3rs
  5. House
  6. The Mentalist
  7. Law and Order
  8. As Time Goes By (a great British comedy)

Restaurants I like to eat at:

  1. Asian Star
  2. Gepetto's
  3. P.F. Changs
  4. Applebee's
  5. Training Table
  6. Macaroni Grill
  7. Cafe Rio
  8. California Pizza Kitchen

Things that happened today:

  1. Went to sacrament meeting
  2. Got some good doodling done in my sketchbook
  3. Posted on my blog
  4. Wrote some emails
  5. Wore my new perfume
  6. Ate Nutri Grain waffles
  7. Had two naps
  8. Ummm...stretching it here...Oh - I found out that the new book that I got from Amazon doesn't have all it's pages in it, and has some pages twice.

Things I look forward to:

  1. Going to live in Rome
  2. Collecting everything ever written by Wilkie Collins
  3. Having a three-day work week this week. Yay!
  4. Christmas
  5. Sleeping
  6. Putting on make up
  7. The next stay-cation with Kathie and Matt
  8. My next game of Solitaire

Things on my wishlist:

  1. Perfect health
  2. Umm, all of the items on the above list
  3. Unlimited supply of money
  4. Perfect health
  5. Fresh flowers every day
  6. To be more like God
  7. Speed-reading capability
  8. Perfect health

People I'm tagging:

  1. Gosh, do I even know 8 people??
  2. Kathie
  3. Alaina
  4. Hmmm
  5. My dog Molly
  6. Ummm
  7. Ammon
  8. Jackie

2 comments:

Brennie said...

That was a fun read. So you are going to live in Rome??? When? Why? and how? That sounds fun!

Sharon said...

I wish. And I hope. I just talk about it like it's reality, even though I have no plans for it. I just think it would be the greatest to sit on the rooftop in Rome and paint!