Sunday, September 21, 2008
My 'Little' Brother
My little brother never ceases to amaze me. I guess if I'm being completely honest, I have to say that I don't entirely understand it when someone says that they love me - I understand it even less when it's coming from a very 'social-conscious' person, like my 14 year old brother Daniel. Last night he told me that he's a sucker for curly hair on girls. I had to laugh, because I know how much he loves girls in general, and I could tell that he was telling me this to compliment me. And every once in a while, he'll come up and give me a big hug and tell me that he loves me so much. The joy in his face and in his voice is what amazes me - it's so childlike and sincere that I can't help but believe him. Of all the things in life that remind me personally of Christ and his love, I think this love conveyed by Daniel is one of the most effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My Sharon---I love this blog!! Your deep insight, your "way with words" and your wonderful personality are shining here! I love you too.--Mom
Daniel is really very sweet. He sure loves his sisters that torment him with more mothers than he needs! I love you! I am so excited to read your blog now!
Post a Comment