Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Autumn-time, it's Autumn-time!

The smell of drying and dried leaves, the crisp, cool air, the cozy warm blankets and the bright, clear sky all combine to make me love this time of year. I always wish it would last forever! One of the things I look forward to the most during the day in the fall is my lunch break at work - I take my lunch out to my car, roll down all the windows, wrap up in a jacket or blanket, and sleep. The nights, too, actually make me feel a little bit giddy (therefore silly) when I open up my window, pile on the blankets and snuggle down into my bed! I can't describe it; somehow the idea of being warm while it's cold all around me is very comfortable for me. I think I'll need to plan a trip into the mountains in a couple of weeks....

1 comment:

Kathie said...

ha ha! I like the joke. Spring and Autumn are my favorite seasons. You're just like Matt, he loves to cozy up in a warm blanket and have it freezing all around him, lol.