In case anyone checks this and wants to see something new, here is my latest update. I worked an 11 1/2 hour day today, and about 11 hours into it my eyeballs started to do funny little jumping things in their sockets. At that point I decided to wrap things up and go home.
Anyone interested in what I was doing? Try to stifle if - it wasn't very entertaining at all and I have no intention of re-living it.
At any rate, I am home now, in my comfy bed, watching the Reunion Special of As Time Goes By. No more need to think about work!! Oh yes, and I had every intention of updating my 'Joke of the Day' on a daily basis, but I have yet to find a new joke that's quite satisfactory. Oh well, I think Sherlock is worth a few extra days anyway.
I love sleep.....one day I think I'll do an ode to sleep. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment