Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Death of my 'Joke of the Day' Spotlight

I have decided that most of the jokes that I can find online are completely stupid; worthy of only a half-smile at best. So we say goodbye to the joke of the day idea, which only ever consisted of one joke. Sorry everyone, I know you'll be disappointed, but there's nothing to be done.

4 comments:

Eric Peckham said...

No problem, Sharon. If you do happen to find a good joke, please be sure and share it!

Anonymous said...

test

Eric and Kim Peckham said...

But you need to keep the great Sherlock Holms joke on your site still! Maybe you could make a new category of "things I found" or "I like this:" where you put things like that, just random things, jokes, quips, goofy things from work or family. Or make it one of your posts. Don't get rid of it, though...just my dumb opinion....

Eric and Kim Peckham said...

oops, I misspelled Holmes....