Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sharing

I have two things to share; one is the e-birthday card I got from Jack's veterinary hospital.  I know, I know, this is not something you need to see.  But I thought I'd share it all the same.  For all intents and purposes, his birthday is on Tuesday the 14th - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LITTLE JACK!

The other item I'd like to share is infinitely better than any e-birthday card ever could be.  My dad has started a blog, which requires no introduction, as it speaks for itself rather effectively.  Let me just offer my strongest encouragement that you visit it, and even tell others about it.  Click HERE.

1 comment:

adrianne s. said...

I have just been catching up on your blog. It's been awhile since I have ventured out to other blogs, but it's always good to hear updates on family and feel connected again. You are welcome to come visit anytime you want and Oregon is THE PLACE FOR DOGS. I bet Jack would love the beaches here (and you too, of course). They're still rather chilly, but it sounds like that is your kind of weather :)I really think that we are the only people here who do not have a dog. I know of at least one hotel that accomodates pets, but I am sure that there are many. My girls are terrified of dogs for now, but maybe one day when we buy another house we can get them a puppy to grow with.