Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 10

I don't really do crazy things anymore - I think something changed me.  But I used to do crazy things, and my favorite partner in craziness was always Celeste!  It was really all of us sisters though, and we always used to say "Who needs alcohol to act like an idiot, laugh like you've never laughed before, and have a great time?  Not us!"  I wish I had one of the GOOD pictures of Celeste here - one that actually shows that she can be crazy.  Alas, she doesn't like most of them posted on facebook...

1 comment:

Celeste said...

For some crazy reason, I haven't checked your blog in a while. So when I was scrolling down to the last post I read and saw this picture, I was very surpised!! I'm glad that you didn't put one of Rachel's camera's pictures of me on here...those need quite a bit of explanation and would still leave people wondering about my sanity. And I guess we don't have a picture of me before we moved into this house while mom and dad and the appraiser were downstairs and the rest of us were upstairs(I think you know to what I am referring). THAT was crazy.