Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 2

A picture of me and the person I've been close with for awhile?  I've been putting this off because I did actually think it might be nice to have a picture of Jack and me (I realize he's not a person), but that's not going to happen anytime soon, so I'll just post a few of my favorite pictures of my most favorite companion.





Sean took these pictures last September during a family photo scavenger hunt, and I just can't get enough of them!  They are perfect representatives of the life, energy, and enthusiasm that Jack exudes when he's having fun - and it can't help but rub off on me when I'm with him, though to a much lesser degree!  He's good for me in part because of this ability to force me out of my head, which can get a bit dark at times.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I'm so glad you have Jack!