Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Humble Pie
Okay. I know that I wasn't trying to toot my own horn the other day when I talked about how well I was doing at work, yet I still feel slightly chastened for my feelings of semi-superiority in my class. Yesterday and today, I have learned that I do actually still have weaknesses! (Please, take that in the spirit in which it's said, e.g. a spirit of sarcasm.) To go into details would be too complicated and unnecessary, so I'll leave it at that - except to say that even though it's embarrassing catching myself with a prideful attitude, it still feels good to be pleasantly surprised by the people that I interact with. For example, I was reminded that I am sometimes a loud-mouth, and that just because other people don't always voice what they know doesn't mean that they are struggling. Anyway.....I'm baring my inner flaws here - I hope no one is disgusted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am not disgusted! :) I love you to pieces!
Post a Comment