So the movie Troy is rated R, and therefore not in my usual watching sphere, but I found it tonight on TV, so I assume that what I just watched was the edited version.
For all those of you who, like me, love to watch movies with 'intense battle sequences', Troy is truly awesome. I only saw about the second 1/2 - 2/3 of it, but can I just say that the fight between Hector and Achilles was exceptionally delicious, and the absolute top of my list of great fight scenes? I want to watch it again. Very cool. I think the only movie I've seen with Brad Pitt in it was Ocean's Eleven (and Twelve), so I had never really seen him in this kind of role. I thought he was great! Orlando Bloom looked like a girl, but I did like Sean Bean and Eric Bana. The rest of the movie kept my attention pretty well too, which is saying a lot these days.
2 comments:
I watched part of that movie too! Brad was decent; he's kind of silly to me. Too bad Orlando was only hot as an elf in Lord of the Rings. :) That comment made me chuckle! I love your posts.
Please follow me on my New blog if you would like faithalwaysandforever.blogspot.com Love, Jackie Powell
Post a Comment