Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Little Abigail Rose

It really isn't my intention to trump Kathie, but I just can't resist posting a couple of pictures.  Those of you who read both our blogs might just see them twice.

Little Abbie was born on Friday night, and I saw her just shy of twelve hours later with my cute little Ammon and others.  Ammon got to stay with us during the short time that Kathie and Matt stayed at the hospital, and he was so much fun to have.  Here's a picture of Ammon holding Abbie for the first time (doesn't Kathie look great?):


 See what I mean about cute?  




And here's little Abbie getting ready to go home.  At just under 7 pounds, she was a surprise after Ammon, who weighed in at over 9 pounds.  I think they look so much alike though!

Don't worry Kathie, this will just whet everyone's appetite for more pictures.

1 comment:

Nick and Whit said...

Awww..Congrats to Kathie! And to you new Auntie. :)
I can't believe Kathie has 2 babies... Where did all those years go??