Saturday, February 7, 2009
25 Random Things About Sharon
All right - some of you may have already seen this on my Facebook account, but since there's nothing else to post lately....
1. I have 4 pictures up in my room. I painted all of them.
2. I love red. My bedspread, sheets, pillow cases, bathroom towels, and whatever else I can manage are all red.
3. Even though I love red, I refuse to choose a favorite color. They're all so great that I would hate to pin myself down to just one. They're all favorites.
4. I have worked at my job for 7 years. Sometimes it seems like forever.
5. I own 248 books. It distresses me that I'm running out of space in my bedroom where I store them.
6. I collect books written by Wilkie Collins. I'm getting down to the fringes of works of his that aren't readily available.
7. One of my favorite accessories in my bedroom is my globe.
8. I have all 11 seasons of MASH on DVD.
9. I have a weakness for buying new shoes that are completely worthless, only to realize they hurt my feet, never wear them, and never return them.
10. My favorite classes in high school were all my art classes. I took drawing (a few times), painting (a few times), ceramics, and calligraphy.
11. I find it even harder to choose a favorite book than to choose a favorite color. I could probably only ever name the top 10 or 20.
12. I drive a 2008 Jeep Patriot. It's great.
13. I'm sitting here looking around my room searching for ideas. That's why many of them are things that are in plain sight of where I am now.
14. I want to someday speak 10 languages in addition to English. Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Russian, Arabic. Oops - 11.
15. Once I can speak all those languages, I'm going to work in foreign affairs.
16. I really, really, really wish I could listen to my iPod at work.
17. I need a pretty hefty dose of alone-time in order to function as a human being.
18. My little nephew is one of my favorite people in the entire world. There is no therapy so effective as that little guy!
19. I agree with my cousin - milk chocolate is most often a waste of calories. Dark chocolate is the best!
20. I saw the first Pirates of the Caribbean 12 (or 13 - may have lost track after so many) times in the theater. I've only seen it once or twice since it came out on DVD.
21. I've used this one on my blog - I've tried and loved barbeque chicken pizza from 12 (one more since my blog entry) different restaurants. I think my favorite is either Gepetto's or Wasatch Pizza.
22. I love to laugh. Sometimes you wouldn't think so, but I do. My sisters and I require absolutely no assistance to become completely ridiculous.
23. I like watching crime-solving TV shows.
24. I HATE HATE HATE getting my hands dirty, or even wet. I do wash them at all the usual times though.
25. I am one of the most stubborn people I know. And opinionated. And obnoxious. These are things that I can't quite manage to regret - except the obnoxious part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment