Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Is anyone there?

Um, I keep thinking about posting something, but either I don't have anything to say other than the standard 'I'm depressed and tired' or I assume that no one is reading it besides my mom. I appreciate that you read this mom, but if I want to communicate with you I can just walk upstairs. Anyway, nothing new to say today either. I'll post something when I have something to say.

2 comments:

Melanie S. said...

Hey Sharon, I seem to have missed out on the Peckham Family Newsletter where everyone shared their blog addresses, but I'm catching on! Good to see or I guess read about you.

mindy said...

Hey! I read your blog!!! Sometimes, when I don't know what to say, I will look for something in the house to write about . . . the fridge, the toaster . . . etc. It was really fun to see you on Sunday. I sure like ya! :)