Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Comments on Comments...

I forgot that I set up my blog to have comments on my blog get sent to me first to moderate, and I thought they were supposed to come to my email. So when I never got any emails, I figured I wasn't getting comments. Anyway, I guess they were all waiting for me on my dashboard when I finally logged on to blogspot.com, so I got all of your comments about my hair at once. I wanted to tell everyone thank you so much! I was, and am still, somewhat uneasy about the change, but it certainly is a confidence booster to get so many compliments - it almost made me a little dizzy! I'm not used to that....but I digress. I just wanted to say thank you with the utmost sincerity - you are all such great people!

No comments: